1. CSI M
3. CSI NY
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Which is your favorite series from your list? And why?
I'd have to say CSI M. Honestly, I love that show, even if the writers are on crack. *dreamy eyed* soooo many hot guys......
2. If you were to pair two characters from 1 and 4, who would they be?
Ryan Wolfe and Xander Harris..... both have the Kicked Puppy Syndrome down pact and I can soo see the cuddle fests, along with the right snippiness. If Not Ryan... then Speed.... SNARK!!!!!
3. What is one thing you'd like to change about 3's plotline?
Aiden would still be alive. Danny sooo needs his Best Friend.
4. If both main characters of 2 and 5 were falling off a cliff, which one would you save?
Let's See...... I'd save Tony, Greg, Nick and Gibbs.... the rest would sadly have to fall to their deaths..... *sniffles* I hate choosing...
5. Which event was the most horrible for you in 1?
I'd have to say it's a toss up from Speed's death and the Ryan bashing from the authors. I must say that it hurt that they wouldn't let Tim live, by cleaning his gun; and for Ryan, it sucks that he's the writer's but monkey..... shitty I know...
6. Which is your least favorite character of 2?
ZIVA DAVID!!! *claws her to death* grrrrrrr..... evil non-understanding bitch!!! Her and Jenny... *glares* evil wench.....
7. If the antagonist of 3 were to rape the main character of 1, what would you do?
If the Captian of the NYPD raped Nick or Greg..... I would have him be used as a lab experiment by Gil, after Warrick and Catherine beat the shit out of him. Then I'd also let Danny, Don and Mac come in to watch the experimentation. I would also probably get most of the lab rats at the LVPD to help by using other methods of torture....
8. What song reminds you of 5?
might be odd.... but I'd have to say Micheal Jackson's Smooth Criminal..... Simply because that's what they look for....
9. Of 1, 3, and 5, which is the easiest to think about?
Right now... CSIM.... have a few fics on the line with that fandom... so in the mood for it....
10. Are the protagonists of 2 and 4 similar?
A bit.... Gibbs' team does what they can to find the bad guys, even go undercover and all.... but they don't have to do the same shit that the Buffy gang has to do. They don't fight the same darkness, yet they do.... *wrinkles nose* that sounded better in my head.. but meh.... While they both fight the bad, the people in NCIS can't just kill them for justice, they have to get proof and all that... Buffy and her gang get to go hunting and will simply destroy the evil in the night.